Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Natural Disasters

This week I decided to create another picture post and the theme happens to be natural disasters (I'm hoping you noticed the title). I have been terrified of tornadoes for a long time, I even had a dream once about being chased by a tornado. I was in Chicago (were I used to live) it must of been by the south side which is strange because I never ventured to the south side. Anyway, the tornado was chasing me down the street and I decided to run into a brick house, but when I entered the house the walls turned into glass and then I ran under a glass coffee table to protect myself. That was a horrible dream, but to get back on track or to the main point..whatever you want to call it; natural disasters can be fascinating in their own way. Maybe its because we have know control over a tornado, we can't stop a hurricane from causing destruction, we can't tell a earthquake to knock it off. We have little or no control over these mind blowing things. It makes you feel small.


No comments:

Post a Comment