Monday, May 9, 2011

Poems and Poets

(This picture may seem irrelevant when it comes to this post but manatees are animals therefore they relate to the nature aspect in a way, plus manatees happen to be my favorite or at least one of my favorite animals.)

I've picked my theme, well at least I think its my theme. I've chosen human interaction with the natural world. It's a broad topic, I could of said just nature but I wanted to look up poems having to do with feelings when it comes to nature, relating to nature , animals relating to peoples, etc.....Anyway, I probably rambling so if you look down below you will find my poems and poets.

Into the Mud- Joyce Sidman

The Search for Lost Lives-James Tate

The Birds-Linda Pastan

Caged Bird-Maya Angelou

In the Tree House- James L. Dickey


Possible  poems....

To crave what the light does crave-Kevin Goodan

The Kiss-Robert Graves

Elemental Conception-Heid E. Erdrich

No comments:

Post a Comment