Monday, January 31, 2011

The Book That Made Me Read.

The assignment that you gave us today, let us have the option of writing about our favorite book. So I pondered about it for a good 10 minutes and discovered that I don't have a favorite book. Although I do have a book that made me want to read. Not just read but actually read and enjoy it. Well the book I picked was The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I was obsessed with that book in the 5th grade, I couldn't put it down. I couldn't stop thinking about it when I had to put it down. It was the first book that could actually consume me whole and win my heart. I didn't pick the book on my own, no it was assigned for a book competition at my school. In the beginning just looking at the cover made me sick. No one else on my team wanted to read and well the "nose goes" thing kind of happened. I guess what they say is true, don't judge a book by it's cover.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Ramone. Personal and thoughtful. Love the office clips. Had never heard of the "Dickens" novel, so that was interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete