Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In Ten Years

I listened to the little audio segments about seniors in high school and what they think they are going to be ten years from now. Some of them where very unrealistic and didn't seem to take the interview seriously, for instance the boy, Salome, wanted to own a bakery; not just any bakery but a "Marijuana Bakery." It was funny but very unrealistic I hope he's considering the low chance of this dream occurring. I enjoyed Shauna's career choice pick. However I found it disappointing that she was only doing it for the limelight. She only wanted the fame. I hope that she reconsiders her career choice because fame doesn't always come with acting. Its luck and perseverance and of course passion for the Field. I liked Samantha's interview and the boy who wants to be a E.M.T. The kid who was undecided was also cool because not everyone is going to know what they want to be at 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment