Monday, April 18, 2011

Brooklyn


The cluttered hodgepodge of unique knick-knacks in the Brooklyn home reflect the owner's love of peculiar and artsy objects. In the house mirrors hang in a lopsided formation on the walls, books fill massive bookcases and Victorian styled furniture can be found everywhere. I liked this house the most; all though the farm house was pretty cool to. To me this house kind of resembles a museum. Would I want to live there? Well maybe...but then again I might end up feeling cluttered and caged in. It can be overwhelming but it definitely makes me feel curious. I would love to explore the house. Hey, did you notice that the head board of the bed is facing a different direction than the actual mattress of the bed? Here take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment