Wednesday, April 27, 2011

80's Dance Numbers

Pretty in Pink. Wow so this movie was on a couple of days ago, maybe Monday I can't remember. I haven't watched it in ages and when I was little I liked it but now that I'm older I have a new appreciation when it comes to the movie. Same with the Breakfast Club and etc. I also love all the characters clothing in the movie, mostly Duckie's cloths because they're so strange. He has to be my favourite character in the movie to. Now it's not a life changing amazing movie but it's still pretty good. There seems like a lot of coming of age movies were popular in the 80's such as Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles and Pretty in Pink. I love the dance scene in the record store where Duckie is spazzing out. When I was little I would always crack up for five minutes or so. It's the best part in the movie

The one is the Breakfast club is also very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment