Thursday, April 14, 2011

Franny and Zooey 1-43


So I decided to read the book Franny and Zooey. Is it Zooey like Zoey? Or is it Zoo--EY? Well I guess I'll have to look that up.

The story starts off with a man named Lane. Now lane is standing at a train station, he's holding a letter that he reads with gusto...jk he's just reading it, they didn't describe how he reads it. Anyway back to the story, a train appears with a girl who happens to be named Franny. Franny and Lane are seriously dating but they go to different schools...I think. Well Franny seems to be in a odd mood and complains about it several times. Her favorite word must be darling because she also says it several times. "darling, darling...and so on" Well you can tell that Fran (that's what I have decided to call her) is not digging Lane as much as she used to and on top of that she seems to be sick. As she gets up she faints (I was kind of expecting that). So She ends up in the mangers office and Lane is there. Even after fainting you can tell something is not right with Franny.

No comments:

Post a Comment